Thursday, October 17, 2013

Spooky Season

Another view (or 2) from my latest Halloween project.
What you can't see very well is the clear acetate page between these 2 book pages. (Its on the right over the crow) I had yet to add anything to that page- though now I have, just no photos yet to show you.
I traced the crow from a paper stencil- found this little pack of Paper Halloween stencils by Martha Stewart at Michael's and they're petty fun. I then colored the crow, on a background that I lightly stenciled with dry ink.
The heads are also traced from some small paper stencils. The view master is sheet is a die cut that I stenciled the flames on and added this cool little plastic devil I had in my stash.
Maybe one more peek for today.

So busy busy day ahead for me. And long. National Honor Society induction tonight, and since I'm an advisor, need to be there.  But I am taking a personal day tomorrow- spending the day with my girl who didn't have Columbus Day off Monday but has tomorrow off as a mid-semester break weekend. Want to spend some time with her since hopefully she'll be working at a job next year and won't have as much time off like now. So we have some fun mother-daughter activities planned...more to come later about our day.
Have a great Thursday.
Hope to have you visit again soon.

No comments: