Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is Here

Hey, October has arrived.
Amazing!
September was a beautiful month this year- but I always find work a little overwhelming in September and I am ready to move forward.
Have you tried this from Trader Joes? Pumpkin Spice Chai?  Tastes like pumpkin pie and whipped cream.  And if that isn't October, what is?
Right now Trader Joe's is like one giant pumpkin show with all these pumpkin products.
And October also means Halloween.
Here's a card I made for the college girl.
Background is stenciled with paint, some punched out and die cut images, a sticker and a cut out stamped image.*
Making Halloween cards and other things is a lot of fun.
A chance to be bizarre.
A time I let myself go spooky.
Its fun, don't you agree?
October is also the hubby's birthday, the daughter's birthday,
and my mom's birthday.
Add in my 25th wedding anniversary,
and it is one BUSY month.
So lets get the fun started!


*Items used in the card:
Martha Stewart cat punch
Memory Box willow tree die
Memory Box - Die - Grand Willow Tree
bat skeleton-Inkadinkado stamps
Inkadinkado - Clear Stamps - Inchies - Little Skeletons



No comments: