Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Start to Finish

It started with me cleaning off stencils and an inky stamp. Not too exciting but had a lot of potential.
Some spray inking and some border stamping too.

Then I added the journaling within the border along with some free hand doodling with my latest passion, a white pen. I stamped the naked ladies (Ken Brown), added a piece of clear acrylic words and some white painted circles. I added a hand written sort of title, and I drew out the leaves and used my Scan and Cut to cut them.  Not that I couldn't do it by hand, but now I can make multiple cuts and copies.  Actually on this page I used 2 copies. I sprayed the leaves green, stamped a Paris city map on them and then added the white doodling.
A voila!
What a change from my first view.
I love seeing how a page becomes what it finally is.
Kind of like kids.
You have them and then watch them develop into what they'll be.
Happy Birthday to my baby today.
She's turning 22.
Yahoo.
Happy Humpday to the rest of you.


No comments: