Sunday, January 31, 2021

Thanks to You

 Hi everyone.

Today is the last day of January. That makes it my last day hosting at Art Journal Journey.

My last page for the month is my way of saying thanks to all of you who participated and to all of you who stopped by my blog with kind comments. 


The background was one of my practice pages from my Creative Jumpstart classes. I also added one of my tyvek masks I made in another Creative Jumpstart class. The flower is hand drawn, and the angel is part of a stamp from AALL & Create.
The words on my page are my thankful wishes to you.

Thanks everyone for joining in with your Favorite Things.  I was very inspired by all your art journaling. You are all so talented and inspirational.  That was needed to get me moving for the new year. All your posts were therefore much appreciated! 

Even if you aren't an art journaler, your kind  comment words were also much appreciated. This page is also for you. Any positivity right now in this dark covid winter is worth reading/hearing.
Thank you!





8 comments:

sirkkis said...

A wonderful page, Erika.
Thank you a lot for hosting us with your inspiring art and i thank you for visits with lovely comments on my site.
Take care yourself,
have a good and hopeful winter ahead xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your final page is great, you will have a wonderful collection for one of your albums! Glad you had fun hosting, I enjoyed joining in! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

It was a good month even if it went by so quickly. I enjoyed looking at your creations

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Great way to end your month as host, dear.

nwilliams6 said...

I agree - all positivity is a blessing now and always. Great page to end the month with, Erika. Love your hand-drawn flower, angel and lovely words. Super theme you selected - I loved it and was inspired by it and all your art! Hugz

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your final page for 'Favourite Things' - all those lovely words are coming right back at you for hosting such a great theme! Big Hugs, Chrisx

Jeanie said...

A perfect way to say thanks! I love the hugs!

craftytrog said...

A fabulous page, I love the background Erika! xx