Saturday, March 23, 2024

I'm Home

 Hi everyone. I hope you are having a nice weekend. 

I'm home from my big adventure to Greece. What an amazing trip. There was gorgeous scenery, delicious food, interesting sites to visit, lots of driving, wonderful people, and so many smiles and laughs.   We made a great threesome for traveling. ❤️  I have a lot to share, but between readjusting to the time change and also only getting home late Friday night, I'm not organized to share much yet. I still even have unpacking to do.  😏

Sadly I came home to some nasty winter weather though. Today we had snow, rain and ice.  It shouldn’t  last but what a mess right now 😩

I had some art made before I went away, and since we're   into the last full week of March, I want to share a spread for Chris' On All Fours challenge at Art Journal Journey


I had been using up some scraps and made this collaged spread. To fit AJJ and Chris' challenge, I die cut the cute little kitty on the left and the funny little dog on the right.



I am also linking this post up to Gillena's Sunday Smiles. 

That’s all for me today! Have a great rest of your weekend. 




20 comments:

Tom said...

...if you had come here, you would have been greeted to a White Christmas!

Jamie Ghione said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I love your new blog header.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home from Greece! Lovely pages too. -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

hels said...

Welcome home.
I love travelling away on long breaks, but coming home has its pleasures too :)

Iris Flavia said...

Yay (and nay) for being back - big nooooo to the winter-temps, guess Greece was quite warm? (Winter-temps here, also)
Love your artwork and quote - a lot!!!
May I print it as a reminder? Just for me and with a hint on your name of course!!
Looking forward to your holiday-pics, ahh, Greece. 1996? Hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

P.S.... love your new banner! I am but stitching (or such) atm...

Angie's Recipes said...

So happy that you had a great time in Greece! Can't wait to see what you are going to share with us :-) The page looks lovely! Have a great day, Erika.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Welcome home. I’ll look forward to hearing about your travels. All the best - David

Mae Travels said...

I’m looking forward to hearing about your trip to Greece and also to photos — in all the trips we’ve taken, Greece has never been on our itinerary. I hope you saw great things.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

kathyinozarks said...

Welcome home!! wow what a surprise to return to winter weather-ugh we had super strong winds here but no winter weather so far.
I look forward to your trip photos hugs Kathy

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fantastic journal pages! Michelle

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute journal pages. Love the kitty. I can't wait to hear all about your Greek adventures.

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you had such a great time in Greece. Your art pages are fantastic. Hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Welcome back! A fab adventure for sure, but I bet you are glad to be back in the good ole USA even with crappy weather. Love your spread, the blue-violet feathers make your collage pop and love the sprayed ink background. XOX

Jeanie said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear about your trip! Sorry about the snow. We had it too.

Katerinas Blog said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Greece! Beautiful Blog! I'm following!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Welcome home :)
Sorry you've come back to bad weather though.

Lovely journal pages.

All the best Jan

craftytrog said...

A beautiful spread and great quote Erika! And I love your new header.
Glad you enjoyed your Greek adventure.
Happy Easter week!
Alison

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a wonderful page for my theme Erika. Hope you get some warmer weather soon (hope we do too) Hugs, Chrisx

Neet said...

What a happy post again. I love the pages you made and the quote is buzzing around in my head, was it from Alice in Wonderland?
I think the happy time you had with your amigos in Greece is showing through into your blog. That makes it perfect for Gillena's Sunday Smiles as well as Chris' challenge at AJJ.
Hugs, Neet xx