Wednesday, October 30, 2019

More Witches

Hi everyone. We are having a dark and wet week, and once again there's a lot going on. But since exams begin at school today, the kids have half days, and that gives me some time to wrap up work I need to do at school. Hurrah. Maybe I can get home before dark.
So my post today is going to be mostly photos, not particulary good ones either. By the time I get home it is already getting dark, mainly because of the wet weather. (And never mind the shorter hours of daylight.)
So here's the back spread from my witches board book, just in time for Halloween tomorrow.
 It also doesn't help the book doesn't want to lay flat.

I collaged scraps of paper and used some spooky images I had in my stash. I also added a few other odds and ends from my stash..
I noticed the latest challenge at Moo Mania is circles, and I have a big orange one on the left hand page, so I am linking up my post to that challenge.
Hope you enjoyed the views, and thanks for visiting my blog.

11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Erika wow I am loving your Halloween projects ,you are very clever my friend,well done xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gloriously spooks pages, right up my street! Sorry about the bad weather. It's cold and sunny here, but we have been promised rain soon 😒😢 Hugs, Valerie

Barbara said...

Appropriately spooky, as it gets darker!

Rosie said...

This is a gorgeous spread, Erika.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

froebelsternchen said...

This is awesome. I love the collage feeling in it. Superb!
Thank you for supporting Moo Mania & More dear Erika. The days are so short now indeed. I am already looking forward to next summer I admit!
Big hugs and happy Halloween!
Susi

Meggymay said...

The photos look good to me, and they are fantastic Halloween additions to your board book. I smiled when I saw the grin on the orange faced witch, what must she be thinking.........
It is looking darker here as well 3 o'clock in the afternoon and my overhead lights are all switched on, its going to be a long winter I think.
Yvonne xx

Words and Pictures said...

I love the inserted page - and those broomsticks are wonderful. Great use of the papers for another wonderful witchy page. I think we should all embrace the weirdness... and not just at Halloween!
Alison x

Divers and Sundry said...

I love witch themes for this time of year :)

We're getting record-breaking rains here. I'm sure the trick-or-treaters are not happy with our forecast :(

Jeanie said...

Yay for half days! And I really do love your Halloween board book. It's pouring here today -- and snow predicted for later. UGH!

Let's Art Journal said...

Your witches board book looks amazing! I love the Vintage look and feel that you created with the beautiful papers and fabulous witches 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

EricaSta said...

Halloween, of course. Love this... wonderful artwork for MooMania.

Thank you for sharing.