Friday, October 6, 2023

More Halloween Bingo Pages

Hi everyone. Happy almost weekend to you. 

Once again I'm posting  some more pages from the bingo card Halloween book I am making.  I am  just a bit out of season ๐Ÿ˜ since it is not yet late October.  Grin.  You might remember I shared some other  pages  a few Fridays ago. 

I'm making pages on some bingo cards and then I'll bind them together into a book. I have a couple of ideas how I want to bind them, but  I haven't definitely decided which one I'll pick yet.
I am linking  these up to Nicole's Friday Face Off  and Gillena's Friday Lunch Break .


I like the size of these Bingo cards. They are 4x6 inches (approximately 10 x 15.5 cm), which makes them  not too big nor too small to work on. For this first page I covered one side of the card with some printed paper, and then I added this silver netting fabric trim. I found a roll of this fabric  trim on markdown earlier this year, and I thought it would be versatile for lots of effects.  I think it looks a bit like some chain link  fence in this piece.

And I think I should have decorated this piece more for Christmas because am I wrong or does that guy have pointed elf ears? ๐Ÿ˜€


This silly skeleton head is also on a printed  paper background. I also  used a die cut net, added some  googly eyes, a metallic paper crown and some stickers. The quote says dead quiet, but I've never known crows to be dead quiet.


On these next two cards I used the bingo side. I am covering both sides of my cards, so when you flip through the book there won't be blank pages.  There is some stenciling and some inking on both of these next pieces.  This first one has this great moon image, and a small gold witch as well as some sparkle leaves.


This die cut tree  is pretty funny too.  The sparkles make him look like he is foaming at the mouth. 

It also has some purple and orange on it, so I am linking up to  More Than Words challenge blog where the theme this month is Purple and Orange

Here is one more page with a lot of purple and orange as well as some more faces too.


This one's background is made with assorted paint, and I added a skeleton sticker, some vintage cut out images, a wooden tombstone, some confetti cats and some other bits and pieces.


That's all for me today. Have a wonderful start to your weekend. And thanks for visiting my blog too.





 

20 comments:

Tom said...

...the first fellow looks so comfortable with his tie. I glad that I don't wear ties!

Hels said...

I love card games, but I don't think I have ever seen a bingo card. I assume it is used in the normal bingo game and that it has numbered squares which are covered. But it seems bigger than a normal poker or rummy card.

CJ Kennedy said...

The Bingo cards are so fun and perfect for this month. The undertaker isn't human, he's an elf. That's why he has pointed ears. Maybe some sprinkles today before another rainy weekend. A perfect day (weekend) for art. Enjoy your day!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love how you altered your bingo cards! Hugs, Valerie

Jeanie said...

All of these are terrific. I love that "chain mail" look!

Club Crafteria said...

Great work, love these cards.

DVArtist said...

OMGosh! I love everyone of these. BINGO cards, just excellent. You made my day. Thank you for joining FFO and have great day today.

Divers and Sundry said...

What a great tree!

Christine said...

Fun pages Erika!

sirkkis said...

Handsome man even though his profession is not very promising.. .๐Ÿ˜‰
Cool Halloween works ๐ŸŽƒ
Enjoy the weekend ๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก

Angie's Recipes said...

Have never played Bingo...those pages are really fun!

Aimeslee Winans said...

You can always get a 4x6 photo album at the dollar store for them that has page protectors. I found one cheap on amazon that looks like a little 3-ring binder on the outside and that's what I'm keeping my 4x6 art in that I've been making. They are really cute and my goodness, you are not too early. Every other blog challenge right now is Halloween, lol. XOX

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I really like the first one, you chose the perfect character for the theme!

Iris Flavia said...

Sorry for being like superlate. There is a - sadly German- blog from a retired undertaker.
I luckily found this before my Mom passed away.
With humor and knowledge he takes away the fear of it all. Gives advice.
Also the undertaker we met for our Mom was very gentle. Shoot, do I miss my parents right now! Glad there are people who help!

Maybe your undertaker is a relative of Spock? The LLAP would get a whole new meaning!

Skeletons around here, too, and with "BINGO" Ingo explains how his name is pronounced.
The tree is truly scary! But the cat is cute :-)

Did I mention I need more time? I SO could join you! Hugs and thank you, this was a very fun post!

Lowcarb team member said...

The Bingo cards are perfect for this month :)

All the best Jan

Meggymay said...

Your Halloween book is going to be awesome Erika, I've enjoyed my catch up again. Gave a good rest of the weekend.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how far behind I am. LOVED the first one the best, but I also love the Bingo sides. This is a fun Halloween book.

NatureFootstep said...

lots of fun stuff here. Loved it!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love all of your pages that you posted here, Erika! Tye are all cool and creative!! I especially love the last 2 that have purple and orange for the More Than Wrods October challenge! Your "Watching and waiting" page is amazing - I love the die cut tree and his sparkly green eyes and mouth. And I really like your subtle purple and orange background, too. Your last art journal page is so spooktacular! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words for our October purple and orange challenge. We are very happy that you did!

Matilde said...

Great makes!