Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble, Gobble

A plain and simple Turkey Day card...I love its clean lines and simple design. Stamps are all Hero Arts. Last night we had Battle of the Classes at school and since its a National Honor Society event, I worked it. It was fun and went well. And today, we have a short day at school and then Katie and I are going shopping and doing our Black Friday event before the Black Friday crowds. I must admit, all these stores opening on Thanksgiving bother me...there's more to the holidays than shopping...and this is coming from me- someone who loves to shop. And then Thuirsday we're off early to visit my family in Massachusetts and enjoy some family time.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow and take a moment to give Thanks for everything great in your life.